As part of strengthening our teams, we are recruiting our future Senior Project Manager.
Your missions consist of:
- You aim to plan, direct and supervise the project with an obligation of result in order to respect the quality of the work done, the security, the deadlines and the budget assigned by the project owner;
- Your role is to represent the company to the client and guarantee customer relations throughout the project;
- Manage the various stages of the project from the study of the file to the reception of the works;
- Organize and control development, equipment and construction;
- Plan and coordinate the work with the various stakeholders of the project;
- Provide supervision and assistance to the management of the sites of the teams in place on the project (site managers, technicians): allocate the workload and allocate resources to needs, manage work schedules, participate in the recruitment of teams, set the objectives of the site managers.
Required profile :
- A university degree in engineering” Civil Engineering – Construction- Electricity”, you justify a minimum of 5 years experience in the fields of required in the field of construction as Project Manager on large scale projects of similar size;
- Specific technical skills: control of the Construction environment and its technical constraints, mastery of civil engineering techniques, electrical knowledge;
- Fluent in English and French, Turkish knowledge is a plus;
- Behavioral skills: relational ease, listening, autonomy, analytical and synthesis skills, good stress management and ability to work in tight workflow, strength of proposal, rigor, organization and managerial abilities.